Being a manufacturer of first-class displays, we use state-of-the-art technique. Our modern 142 realizes every display conception.
- displays: printing from counter displays to standees
- large-size printing 102 x 142 cm
- paper from 135 g/sqm
- cardboard up to 1,1 mm thickness
- contract printing
Rapida 142 offset printing press
- 5 inking units
for printing four colours (Euroscale) and one spot colour in a single run.
- 1 dispersion coating unit
for matt, neutral or gloss varnish.
- Automatic plate change
to reduce setup times and thereby costs.
- CIP3 linkage
Due to the direct CIP3 linkage with our pre-press, the colour data of the PDF-file is transferred to our printing press enabling an automated ink presetting.
- LithoFlash® Inline inline measuring and regulating system for offset printing
Accelerating all ink setting processes considerably, the add-on module reduces inking-related makeready waste and ensures high printing constancy at the same time.